Jim cleaned and organized my TNR supplies in the garage last week while I was out of town on a work trip. I am a lucky, lucky woman to have him in my life.
The shelves fit most of the supplies needed for TNR, including:
– various-sized pet carriers
– dog crates
– plywood pieces to elevate the traps off of the cement floor
– extra straw for winter housing insulation
And another set of shelves for:
– garbage bags and plastic sheets for easy clean up
– trap covers, sheets and blankets
– newspapers to line the traps
– soft plastic lids and bowls to feed the cats with in the traps
– zip ties to close the traps
– plastic and aluminum pan litter boxes
There’s more that needs to be cleaned out, including an awesome winter cat house that my friend Dorota donated, and these huge bales of straw donated by my friends Anna, Ellen and Alex. I’ll write more about these supplies later when I’m in town to distribute them.While Jim was cleaning out the garage, he even took the time to take some photos of the cats. Here’s Funny Face sharpening his claws on the sunflowers.